Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The message of nope

Sometimes it just hits you, an expression or lucky choice of words, that you have to consider or just laugh about. And this is one:

Bushbama and the continuing message of nope, by Idle Worship.

I heard some versions of it before ("the message of dope") and countless versions of "Yes we can" and "Change you can't believe in". But the simple wording of 'the message of nope' brought me immediately great pleasure. The picture blending Bush and Obama into one person is just the icing on the cake.

---

The reason I found the blog in the first place, is that I am considering to rename this blog, just note its subtitle. 'Slightly Political' doesn't seem that great, now that I'm posting here with some regularity.

Comments and ideas are welcome.

No comments: